Клуб Инвесторов - Invest Club

Главная Предложить инвестиции Требуются инвестиции Форум  
Поиск по объявлениям: 

Данный форум доступен только для чтения! Перейти на главную сайта!

Форумы Клуба Инвесторов
   >> Общий форум Клуба Инвесторов
Просмотреть ВСЕ Ветви*

MichaelSadovsky
(новенький )
2007/07/04 09:03
Ищу партнеров/инвесторов [Document trading agency] Обратить на это сообщение внимание Модератораархив 

Привет. Меня интересуют партнеры или инвесторы для интернет проекта. Сорри что по английский.

I have an idea to create an online agency to sell and buy various documents. It uses a standard schema - some people submit a document to sell, other people buy documents. There are various types of documents which have some value, for example: construction design documents, software design documents, accounting documents, real business and marketing plans and so on. It might be design documentation of real projects. People will buy them to use as patterns, examples or as they want. Ok, I see that it might be a little bit tricky because of the copyright, confidential information and things like that. But, first - there are no alternatives to this project, second – it is on demand

I am ready to invest my energy, knowledge and some funds into this project.
I will be able to organize IT part and advertising on the Internet using outsourcing and my experience in this area at low cost. Nevertheless, it requires some fund to make this project successful. So, I am looking for partners or investors. I will be happy to hear any opinions and comments on this idea

MichaelSadovsky@gmail.com

Перейти на

ИнвестКлуб.ру |Модератор

Copyright © 2003 Клуб инвесторов